If you don't want to use PrimoCache any more, you can simply uninstall it by following the steps below.
1. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Add or Remove Programs.
2. In the Currently installed programs box, click your installed PrimoCache program, and then click Remove.
3. If you are prompted to confirm the removal of the program, click Yes.
1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Programs, and then click Programs and Features.
2. Select your installed PrimoCache program, and then click Uninstall.
3. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
After above steps, PrimoCache will start the self-deleting process. All installed files, created cache tasks and settings will be deleted from your computer. On completion you will be prompted to restart your computer.