Primo Ramdisk Instructions - Uninstall Primo Ramdisk
Before uninstall Primo Ramdisk, you shall have removed all dependencies on virtual disks by restoring all settings which rely on virtual disks, for example, Internet Explorer Temporary Folder, Windows TEMP Environment Variable, Paging Files, Junction Points. After uninstall, all virtual disks previously created will be removed. Thus, if any software still tries to access these virtual disks, error will happen.
All your settings of created virtual disks, as well as your license information, will be cleared after uninstall. You may save the settings of each virtual disk before uninstall, thus you can restore them later. Please see Export/Import Disk Settings.
To uninstall Primo Ramdisk that is installed on your computer, follow these steps:
Windows XP/Windows Server 2003
1. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Add or Remove Programs.
2. In the Currently installed programs box, click your installed Primo Ramdisk program, and then click Remove.
3. If you are prompted to confirm the removal of the program, click Yes.
Windows Vista or a later version of Windows
1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Programs, and then click Programs and Features.
2. Select your installed Primo Ramdisk program, and then click Uninstall.
3. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.