activation

FAQ, getting help, user experience about VSuite Ramdisk
huupi
Level 1
Level 1

activation

Post by huupi »

First here. Sorry to start with a problem,i bought a proff licence but i can't activate,i send romex the product ID and in return they send me the activation key.
If i follow the instructions and enter the key in box and click activate then message come up with thank you for registration,after reboot key key should be verified but the application stay put in trial
Is it any normal that the downloaded key itself has 3 rows of 8 F's in sequence and the fourth row has only letters and numbers VRK-FFFFFFFF-FFFFFFFF-FFFFFFF5-B2B34C5A.key
I had numurous email exchange with the very helpfull support but up until now no solution.
Is it just me or is this a common problem,i hope they provide a solution cause my trial wear out soon.
Support
Support Team
Support Team

Re: activation

Post by Support »

Hi,
We have sent you the mail on Jun 26 regarding this problem, but we haven't heared from you after that mail. So we thought you have activated the product following that mail.

It seems you didn't receive that mail or we didn't receive your response. So we have sent it to you again. Please check your mailbox and let us know if you received.

Actually your Product ID is FFFFFFFF-FFFFFFFF-FFFFFFE5-B2B34C5A, not FFFFFFFF-FFFFFFFF-FFFFFFFF-B2B34C5A or FFFFFFFF-FFFFFFFF-FFFFFFF5-B2B34C5A. The Product ID is important to generate a correct KEY. Please help us confirm that the every hex number of the Product ID is not changed after reboot.

The name of the KEY file has a fix format, which is VRK-xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxx.key. xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxx part is your Product ID, when you register, you may check if this part matches your Product ID.

Please let us know if you still have problems.
Support
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Support »

You may check that the two parts marked by red circles should be exactly same when you register.
1.JPG
1.JPG (8.47 KiB) Viewed 5630 times
huupi
Level 1
Level 1

Post by huupi »

Just PM you that activation is sucsesfull ! It was totally my fault in that made typo's in the transferred product ID to you,eventually i copy/paste it into the form so you was able to generate the matching key.
I choose VSuite above all others because its simply the best !!
regards
huupi
Support
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Support »

:) you are welcome.

Thank you for purchasing our product!

If any problem, please don't hesitate to contact us.