64 bit version of vsuite

FAQ, getting help, user experience about VSuite Ramdisk
whitecrow
Level 1
Level 1

64 bit version of vsuite

Post by whitecrow »

Hello, i've bought vsuite. I'm wondering when a 64bit version will be available ?

Even the 32bit version *should* work on any 64bit system, becouse i think its the installer that just won't install.
I'm sure the program will run fine. Could you please adjust your installer, so that i can install it on a 64bit system instead of x86.

Tried the installer on windows XP 64bit, and it just won't install.
Support
Support Team
Support Team

Re: 64 bit version of vsuite

Post by Support »

Hi whitecrow,

We have sent you a mail about this previously. We are not sure if you have received it because it looks our mail server may have problems sometimes.

Regarding the 64-bit version, it is not limited by the installer only. The problem is the current driver used in this product is 32-bit only. The 32-bit driver cannot work on 64-bit operating systems. For the 64-bit driver, we need to get the driver signed from Microsoft or Third-Parties. We may provide the 64-bit version in mid-July.

Sorry for that.

If you have any problem, please feel free to contact us.
Thank you for your support.
sst
Level 5
Level 5

Re: 64 bit version of vsuite

Post by sst »

Hi, ...

VSuite Ramdisk Pro, v4.0.5822.2159
Windows 7 x64, RC Build 7100, Ultimate, 8 Gig Ram.
---
It work, and i have made a "R:, 3072 Meg., Dynamic Ram Allocation, NTFS, Temp, Compressed".
-
= Your software have a Dynamic Ram Allocation, that dont need to always use the ram of the RamDisk. 8-)
It mean that With 8 Gig. Ram and a 3Gig. RamDisk, it have 6.5 Gig. Ram not used.
-

I use the "Evaluation Trial" version.

---------------------------
Sylvain St-Amand (sst)
sst